The FL-401 Urine Analyzer is a high-precision, intellectual instrument developed from research based on modern optics, electronics, computer science and other advanced technologies for a clinical inspection of urine.
Glucose (GLU), Bilirubin (BIL), Specific Gravity (SG), Ketones (KET), Blood (BLO), Protein (PRO), Urobilinogen (URO), Nitrates (NIT), Leukocyte (LEU), Intravascular Contraction (VC), Ph Acidity (PH), Malonic Acidemia (MAL), Creatinine (CR) and Urinary Calcium (UCA) in urine can be tested by using special test strips. This device is applicable for use in hospital, community health service, clinic, epidemic station and family homes, etc.
What's Included in Package
- FL-401 Precision Urine Analyzer with internal lithium battery
- Urinalysis Test Strips
- Owner's Manual Booklet
- USB Cable
- Charging Power Adaptor
- Portable pocket sized
- High-luminance and white LED
- Long life and good stability
- Display abundant contents by the 2.4'' LCD
- Optional languages: Chinese and English
- User-friendly interface
- Optional units: international unit, conventional unit and symbol system
- Monitoring the whole test process
- Auto-character and audible prompt
- Compatible with 8, 10, and 11 - parameter test strips
- Standard micro USB interface / Bluetooth interface
Main Features Diagram
LCD Display: Display abundant contents by the 2.4'' LCD
Micro USB Socket: AC adapter power supply socket, interface of data transmission
Keyboard: Operate the analyzer with the 5-key touch control keyboard
Test Paper Tray: Place the strip into the tray to be tested
FL-401 Screen Features
Type of Test Paper
Multiple Test Items
Current Battery Life
Current Test Number
Current User Profile
Sliding Test Strip Tray
PHMS Contec Medical Systems - iPhone & Android Application
This application is used for a variety of medical testing equipments of our company.
It can be used to receive data by Bluetooth and upload the data to servers,and view health records,trend charts,health suggestion and so on.
Now the application supports the following devices:
- Glucose meter
- Urine analyzer
- Portable ECG
This application can be associated with Apple HealthKit,the measurement results will be synchronized to Apple HealthKit(iPads do not support). Open Apple's HealthKit --> Sources --> PHMS，to set items which you allow "PHMS" to write data.
Click here for iTunes application store link
Click here for Google Play application store link
- Test items: GLU, BIL, SG, KET, BLD, PRO, URO, NIT, LEU, VC, PH, MAL, CR, UCA (optional based on the type of test strip).
- Test principle: RGB tricolor
- Repeatability: CV less than or equal to 1%
- Stability: CV less than or equal to 1%
- Display: 2.4" color LCD
- Working mode: one-step
- Test speed: Greater than or equal to 60 tests/hour
- Data storage: Storage of 500 sample data, which can be queried by test date, sample No. and user name
- Interface: Standard MicroUSB interface, Bluetooth interface (Optional)
- Power supply: DC5V, 1A, built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V, 1900mAh
- Power Adapter: AC 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimension: 126mm(L)x73.5mm(W)x30mm(H)
- Weight: about 0.18Kg
- Working environment Temperature: 10C - 30C
- Working environment Relative humidity: less than or equal to 80%
- Working environment Atmospheric pressure: 76kPa-106kPa
- Specified EMC, climate and mechanical environment description: don't use the device in environment with direct sunlight, the front of open window, flammable and explosive gases, near the heating or cooling equipment, near strong light-source, otherwise it will influence normal use of the device.
- Storage environment Temperature: -40C - 55C
- Storage environment Relative humidity: less than or equal to 95%
- Storage environment Atmospheric pressure: 76kPa-106kPa
- Specified EMC, climate and mechanical environment description: the packed device should be stored in room with no corrosive gases and good ventilation. Temperature: -40C - +55C, relative humidity: less than or equal to 95%, and avoid severe impact, vibration, rain and snow during transportation.